Gluten Free Dinner Menu
Appetizers & Salads
- Steamed with garlic, oil, lemon, and butter (enough to share)
- Shrimp Cocktail
- 4 Jumbo Shrimp, served with lemon*
- ½ Dozen on the ½ Shell Served with Lemon
- House Salad
- Made to order with fresh vegetables and served with oil and red wine vinegar
- Veal Scallopini
- Veal medallions sautéed with fresh onions, mushrooms and red and green peppers then finished in a light marinara sauce.
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Chicken tenderloins sautéed with fresh onions, mushrooms, red and green peppers in a delicious marinara sauce.
- Grilled Chicken
- Tender grilled chicken breast
- Broiled Haddock
- Fresh haddock broiled in a lemon butter sauce.
- Broiled Scallops
- Fresh scallops broiled in a lemon butter sauce
- 14 oz New York Sirloin*
- This hand cut steak will be cooked to your perfection and served with sliced tomatoes.
- 14 oz Sizzling New York Sirloin*
- Our same 14 oz Hand Cut sirloin served on a sizzling platter with onions & red & green Peppers
- 10 oz Filet Mignon
- The finest cut of steak on the market cooked to your perfection
- Rack Of Lamb
- 12 oz Rack seasoned with rosemary.
- Pork Chops
- Two 8 oz boneless pork chops broiled.
All of the entrées above are served with a house salad, a baked potato, and your choice of steamed Broccoli or steamed Zucchini and Summer Squash.
Our marinara sauce contains tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, anchovies, basil, oregano, and garlic salt and pepper.
Our Servers and Management are not trained on the intricacies of Celiac Disease or gluten intolerance and cannot be expected to provide recommendations or other advice on the issue. Mezza Luna Restaurant Inc. assumes no responsibility for the use of this menu, or the information in this menu, and any resulting liability or consequential damages are denied. Patrons are encouraged to consider the information provided, to their own satisfaction, in light of their individual needs and requirements.
PLEASE LET YOUR SERVER KNOW IF YOU ARE ORDERING AN ENTRÉE FROM THIS MENU TO ENSURE PROPER PREPARATION
*Please remember "Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish, poultry, or eggs may increase the risk of food borne illness."
Download our Dinner Menu (PDF):